Thursday, October 15, 2009

We Finally Are Getting A ROOF!!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen -- we have a roof! Or at least the beginnings of one. Mike and I are so sick of all the rain, the framers are having a heck of a time the last two weeks trying to get stuff done. According to the schedule we should have the roofers out to shingle next week and we can breathe a sigh of relief!!! If you ever build or have built getting the roof done is the most agonizing process if the weather is bad.

So after the roof we have windows and siding and hopefully some cleanup can begin inside. I never thought of myself as a clean-freak, but when I see all the mud tracked in to the "NEW" house, oh my goodness I freak out! Who is going to clean up this mess??????




















Oh, and we have final choices of flooring completed. Tile in the bathrooms, kitchen, dining, laundry room. Carpet in the living room and 2 of the bedrooms. Then, my office / back bedroom and the upstairs hobby space will have laminate that we put in ourselves. Yea! More work for us!!!



I will keep you posted -- sorry for the delays!!!

Love-
Suzi & Mike

Oh, and here's the link for the kitchen/dining room tile -- Look at the first sample, called Cinnabar. http://www.orchidceramics.com/ProductView.cfm?SeriesType=Porcelain&SeriesID=3&Series=Endure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think of our progress!