Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Windows Have Been Installed!

So, they sat around in the garage for four days, but there was enough of a break in the weather to get the windows installed. They are beautiful!!! I can't wait to see how the darker trim looks with the lighter siding. But, until then, I will just have to be excited about shingles....which may or may not happen ever -- especially if the rain does not stop.

We are on pins & needles waiting for our house to finally be safe from the elements and we are only a few more steps away. We need shingles and then the insulation guys are supposed to start working, too. March.....I just keep thinking March is when this is to be done!!

I'll try to keep y'all posted as things start to develop! Make comments to let us know you are reading this thingy I have created!

Love to all ~ Suzanne

1 comment:

Please let us know what you think of our progress!