Friday, December 4, 2009

Garage Doors and Winter's Arrival

Hi Everyone!

Suzi is finally alive enough to type on the blog. I have been down and out for the last week with respiratory flu. Haven't even been allowed to even go to work -- just sleep and sneeze and cough!

Anyways -- on to good news with the house. We finally have some dry wall up and the garage doors are installed. They really set off the house and I love the window look at the top. The insulation has been completed so hopefully the rest of the drywall will be done soon, too. Sure does make it warmer having the insulation in and the doors on -- can't wait for the furnace!

Everything should be moving faster now as the local power company came out today and installed the meter and the direct line to the house. All we should have to do now is throw the switch inside and we will be able to plug in and go! Still no running water, so I guess I have to wait to move in! :0)

Love to all as I keep my germs on this side of the computer screen!!

Holiday Wishes to You-
Suzi

4 comments:

  1. I love your door! That is one of the patterns that I was considering for my house! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking more and more like a home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. House is looking good, bring back memory's. Also, making me think I should be gatting back to finshing my house... Let us know when the open house is, if you need help....

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah this is looking great i love to know about home and home improvement services .and i like garage doors.

    garage doors

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think of our progress!